Games & Shop ONLINE
Just entertainment, no- cash-out, no-evil emotions when You lose : )
Reglament of the Site AstroBlox:
- Users may buy bonus points called “Astro Coins” for certain actions. AstroCoins can be acquired and used in the various games on the Website and in the AstroBlox Apps. Astro Coins it’s entertainment (virtual) value only. AstroCoins NO CASH OUT. AstroCoins do not change for money or other valuables.
- AstroCoins used only inside of the project. Within the web or AstroBlox Apps, AstroCoins may also be acquired via a “guest account”. It may be that a new registration at the visitor gets to your account a certain number of AstroCoins.
- The virtual value in the some game is known as “Credits”, or „AstroCoin“, or „FunCredit“. AstroCoins are awarded according to a system that is explained in detail in the “FAQs” under Help on the AstroBlox website. The Operator reserves the right to make changes to the system at any time.
- The user has the opportunity to acquire AstroCoins without charge for his/her activities on the Website and in AstroBlox Apps. AstroCoins are also available for a fee in the website shop and through the AstroBlox Apps. For further information on this topic, please see point M – Virtual Goods.
- On the Website and in AstroBlox Apps, the Operator allows users to acquire and use virtual goods and/or virtual currencies. The goods and currencies offered may vary depending on the type of game.
- The user has the opportunity to acquire the right to use virtual goods on the Website and in the AstroBlox Apps by Chose available the payment method. The acquisition of virtual goods or currencies solely grants the user the right to use them within the scope of and in accordance with the game; acquiring any further rights to the acquired goods or currencies (e.g. ownership) shall be excluded. The object of purchase is exclusively a licence which is limited in terms of time, content and location to the use of the relevant goods and currencies within the scope of and in accordance with the respective game. The virtual goods and currencies which can be acquired within the framework of the AstroBlox Apps are also available on the AstroBlox website via the user account. The virtual goods and currencies that can be acquired by the user on the AstroBlox website are also available within the AstroBlox Apps.
- The virtual currency in the some game is known as “Credits”, or „AstroCoin“, or „FunCredit“. Credits are required to play and can be obtained using the user’s AstroCoins credit. Credits cannot be exchanged for AstroCoins.
- Irrespective of which terminology is used on the website, in the AstroBlox Apps or in the games, a user purchasing virtual goods or currencies exclusively acquires a licence in accordance with these General Terms and Conditions which is limited in terms of time, content, and location to the use of these virtual goods or currencies within the scope of and in accordance with the respective game. Any refund, redemption or compensation in real money is excluded. In case of violation of these General Terms and Conditions, the Operator is entitled to withdraw and revoke any and all of the licences granted for the use of virtual goods or currencies. Upon termination of contract for any reason whatsoever, any and all licences granted for the use of virtual goods and currencies shall expire. Any virtual goods/currencies still available to the user upon termination shall be forfeited. The user shall not be entitled to any compensation.
- The user is forbidden from transferring his/her player account and any virtual goods and currencies held therein to any third party. The player account for use of the services provided on the Website or AstroBlox Apps, any data on the Operator’s servers and any User Content are the sole and unrestricted property of the Operator.
- The virtual goods and currencies on offer can be found on the Website and/or within the AstroBlox Apps. The Operator reserves the right to change, reduce or expand the range of virtual goods and currencies at any time, as well as to change the price of the goods and currencies at any time, without stating a reason. Furthermore, the Operator has the right to no longer offer goods and currencies or to offer them either free of charge or for a fee, at its own discretion. In exercising that right, the Operator has no obligations whatsoever towards the user. The user is not entitled to any compensation should the goods and currencies he/she uses be withdrawn or provided under different conditions, regardless of whether said goods and currencies are offered on a temporary or permanent basis. Moreover, the Operator has the right to delete or change the player account and its associated player history and/or virtual goods and currencies at any time and without giving a reason. In such cases, the user is entitled to terminate the contract with immediate effect. Any further claim by the user is excluded.
- Payment for virtual goods and currencies can be made on the AstroBlox website using one of the payment methods available in the shop. Within AstroBlox Apps, virtual goods and currencies can be acquired from third-party providers. Minors are required to obtain their legal representatives’ consent and ensure that sufficient funds are available to pay for the virtual goods and currencies.
To obtain virtual goods and currencies on the AstroBlox website, the user must provide the following personal information:
- Name and surname
- Date of birth
- Telephone number
- Security question and answer
This shall not apply to users of the AstroBlox App, since virtual goods and currencies are acquired via third-party providers.
- The main currency for payments of virtual goods and currencies on the Website is the Euro (€). Other currencies are also available. The prices for virtual goods and currencies are displayed in the currency of the user’s country, provided that this currency is supported by the Website. If the user uses a currency other than the Euro, the exchange rate at the time of the payment is applied when converting into Euros. All figures in any currency other than the Euro shall be calculated by applying the current exchange rate of the European Central Bank.
- Payment for virtual goods and currencies with real money can be made via different payment methods found on the Website or within the AstroBlox Apps using the payment methods of third-party suppliers. The Operator reserves the right to change the payment methods available without giving a reason. The Operator further reserves the right to set specific prerequisites for the use of certain payment methods. The Operator offers no guarantee for the uninterrupted availability of all payment methods.
- Virtual goods and currencies shall be considered paid for as soon as the account of the Operator has been irrevocably credited with the corresponding amount. All account and/or monetary transactions are checked by the Operator without assuming any liability. Any suspicious account and/or monetary transactions will be reported to the appropriate authority.
- The Operator reserves the right, at its own discretion, to refuse the allocation of virtual goods and currencies or to set limitations on the number of goods and currencies or on the total amount. In case of suspicion of fraud or violation of laws or these General Terms and Conditions, the Operator has the right to freeze acquisition processes and the related payment transactions until the situation has been clarified. The conditions set forth in Point I shall also apply.
- The Operator is entitled to publish all pictures and videos transferred by the user in the game (wholly or in part) and to report on them in any way while mentioning the user’s nickname. This also applies to videos, pictures, etc. created by the user. When transferring or creating videos or pictures, the user explicitly agrees to this reporting and irrevocably grants the Operator all exclusive rights of use, exploitation, publication, editing and reproduction for the aforementioned reporting, free of charge and without limitation as to the subject matter, time and location. Any claim for compensation by the user shall be excluded.
- These General Terms and Conditions apply to and govern the use of all content and services offered by “the Operator”, AstroBlox on the website (hereinafter “the https://www.astroblox.com/ website”), in “AstroBlox” or otherwise in electronic form, unless different or additional conditions apply or are agreed upon in individual cases. The General Terms and Conditions also particularly apply to such content and services sent, posted or uploaded by users to the AstroBlox website, including e-mails, SMS (text messages), forum contributions, chat messages and images (“User Content”), as well as to the acquisition of virtual goods and virtual currencies. AstroBlox Apps are mobile applications which the user can obtain from third-party suppliers. AstroBlox Apps allow the user to use games on mobile smartphones and tablet devices.
- The type and mode of use, particularly by means of a computer, mobile devices and/or other hardware or software, will not affect the validity of the General Terms and Conditions.
- The Operator, explicitly reserves the right to change the General Terms and Conditions at any time.
- The user confirms that he/she fully acknowledges and expressly accepts these GTC in the course of installing and using a AstroBlox App.
Place of Contract Formation and Jurisdiction
All legal relationships between the Operator and the user are governed exclusively by Lithuania law, excluding the reference provisions of Lithuania international privacy laws and the UN Sales Law, unless the excluded law is more favourable for the user, as in the case of Regulation (EC) 593/2008 on consumer law, for instance.
- The Operator offers a gaming platform on the AstroBlox website (hereinafter “the Website” or “AstroBlox”). The gaming platform allows users to participate in the games by registering for an account. In addition, the Operator offers AstroBlox Apps within which the user can apply for an account or use an existing Website account. The same account can be used on the Website and in the AstroBlox Apps. Separate regulations concerning AstroBlox Apps can be found under Point M. Detailed information about the services covered by the AstroBlox Apps can be found in the FAQ section of the AstroBlox website.
- The Operator can also, at its own discretion, make access to the gaming platform, games, AstroBlox Apps and content offered therein, and AstroBlox services subject to specific conditions (such as a particular account type), which shall be communicated on the Website on a case-by-case basis. Furthermore, access to the gaming platform and games, the AstroBlox Apps and the content and/or services offered therein may be temporarily or permanently limited at any time, which shall be communicated on the Website on a case-by-case basis.
- The Operator reserves the right to extend, change, supplement or limit the available range of services at any time.
Conditions of Participation
- The right to participate in the games and use the services provided on the Website and in the AstroBlox Apps exists only to the extent actually offered by the Operator in each case, taking into account all conditions and/or limitations introduced by the Operator. Such limitations and/or conditions can apply to all users, user groups and individual users. The scope of services concerning the games offered within the AstroBlox Apps does not correspond with the scope of services on the Website and the games offered therein.
- The user is solely responsible for the technical configuration of the user’s end device. The Operator offers users free e-mail support and a support hotline subject to a fee. There is no guarantee of the continuous availability of the hotline or that e-mails will be answered within a certain period of time. The tariffs for the hotline can be found on the Website.
- Any additional benefits beyond the aforesaid offered free of charge do not form part of the performance obligations and may be discontinued by the Operator at any time.
- Users may open an account by properly completing the registration process on the AstroBlox website or within the AstroBlox Apps. This account can be used on the AstroBlox website and in the AstroBlox Apps. You must have an account to use the bonus system when using the AstroBlox Apps.
- Each individual may only open one account. The registration of an account is free of charge and allows the user to access games and the following features:
- Access to the games on the Website and in the AstroBlox Apps
- Creation of a personal player profile
- Access to the virtual store
- Use of the AstroBlox challenge system on the Website
- Acquisition of bonus points (“Astro Coins”)
- Registering for an Account
2.1 Registration must include the following details, which must be stated correctly and completely without providing any misleading information:
- personal and confidential pseudonym (“username”, “nick”) – the user is not entitled to any specific nick. The username must be unambiguous and distinct. Offensive, immoral, objectionable or National Socialist etc. names and names that glorify violence are not permitted. Names that contain or clearly suggest internet links and account names that allege the user has certain enhanced rights (e.g. in a role as administrator) are also not permitted. The Operator reserves the right to prohibit, block and remove any unacceptable username at any time. The account will be unblocked once the user has changed the username to a permitted “nick”.
- Password – the user is not entitled to any specific password.
- Email address – by checking the box to subscribe to the newsletter, the user gives his/her consent to receive e-mails from the Operator and its partners. Such consent can be revoked at any time in the user’s personal settings.
2.2 Use of account features is possible by means of the activation link sent by e-mail together with the acknowledgement of registration. Until the account has been activated, the user will neither be able to participate in games nor purchase „Astro Coins“ Packs in the shop.
Property Rights to Content
- By registering an account and/or using the services and/or content provided by AstroBlox and the AstroBlox Apps, the user acknowledges that the entire content of AstroBlox and the AstroBlox Apps is the sole and unrestricted property of the Operator. The user undertakes to use the Website, AstroBlox Apps, services and any related content and information exclusively for the intended personal, private purpose, and to refrain from changing, copying, publishing, distributing or otherwise exploiting any of the aforementioned resources. The user further undertakes to refrain from interfering with the Website, AstroBlox Apps, services and any related content and information by any technical means whatsoever.
- Any User Content (such as photos, questions, suggestions about games and organisational processes, etc.) transferred directly or indirectly by the user to the Operator via AstroBlox and/or the AstroBlox Apps shall become the sole and unrestricted property of the Operator. No entitlement to compensation shall arise. The transfer of User Content of any kind, including the technical and tactical sequences of the games themselves, by the user constitutes a transfer of rights to the transferred content.
- Improper conduct on AstroBlox and AstroBlox Apps is strictly prohibited and includes but is not limited to:
breaking the rules regarding communication between users (see point H);
deliberately submitting false or misleading information;
any attempt to influence the result of a game by collusion, tampering with the program or by any other means contrary to the rules;
causing malfunctions or failure deliberately in order to influence the course of a game;
creating several gaming accounts for one person;
breaking any other rules set forth in the General Terms and Conditions.
- The user shall, in particular:
make no attempt to decompile or reproduce the gaming software used on the AstroBlox website and in the AstroBlox Apps, not interfere with these in any other way, and not develop any software that interferes with the gaming software used on AstroBlox, in the AstroBlox Apps and as part of client-server communications;
not use any type of software that permits the use of artificial intelligence or allows opponent profiling or user collusion;
not use any software that, at the Operator’s sole discretion, is regarded as a program that allows a user to cheat or gives a user an unfair advantage over another player;
use the games and services at the AstroBlox website exclusively through an internet browser;
refrain from using any scripts which are not authorised by the Operator;
not use any software that allows the user to analyse or reproduce the Website, the AstroBlox Apps or individual games, or that allows the user to interfere with the Website, the AstroBlox Apps and the games and/or their programming in any other way;
not use any program causing an excessive burden on the server.
- If required, the Operator reserves the right to take the necessary steps to detect and prevent the use of such software by users, including but not limited to identifying and locating the programs installed on the user’s computer or (mobile) end device, or profiling a player’s behaviour for the purposes of an investigation. Should the Operator detect or suspect with good reason the use of such prohibited software, the Operator shall be entitled to freeze the relevant user’s account for a period of at least six (6) months, to withhold any virtual goods and currencies in that account and/or to declare them as revoked and/or to suspend the player wholly or in part, temporarily or permanently, from the Operator’s website, the AstroBlox Apps and any other services and content of the Operator or its associated companies.
Communication and Other Conduct between Players
- The user is responsible for ensuring any User Content generated by him/her does not violate any legal provisions or third-party rights. Specifically, the user undertakes to respect the privacy of other users, and to refrain from posting any offensive, immoral, objectionable, National Socialist, racist, xenophobic, discriminatory, pornographic, or sexually degrading statements or content, or statements that glorify violence, as well as any kind of threat or harassing behaviour.
- The following is also prohibited:
- the distribution of advertising;
- conducting surveys;
- the distribution of chain letters;
- the use of the term “administrator”;
- spreading viruses, worms, etc. and any other activity affecting other computer systems and programs;
- messages that serve the exclusive purpose of spreading religious, political and ideological convictions;
- bothering other users by entering senseless combinations of characters, etc.;
- deliberately blocking games and communication processes in any way.
Sanctions for Improper Conduct
The Operator reserves the right to instantly terminate the contract of any users who conduct themselves contrary to the rules stated in these General Terms and Conditions. The Operator also has the right to terminate any ongoing games, block an account or ban a user with or without prior notice and delete or withhold Astro credits where applicable.
- The Operator offers selected games both on and off the Website as downloads for the user’s mobile devices. The technical configuration of the user’s devices used for that purpose is the sole responsibility of the user.
- AstroBlox Apps are only offered for smartphones and tablet platforms.
- Third-party suppliers offer AstroBlox Apps. Consequently, the conditions of the relevant third parties apply.
- By installing the AstroBlox Apps, the user agrees to make the following details concerning his/her end device available to the Operator anonymously for the purpose of error correction and app quality improvement: version number of the AstroBlox App used, end device model and version number of the operating system, free capacity, process cycle of the app, display characteristics, hardware configuration and software environment, system settings, system log file and, if applicable, information on the inbuilt radio receiver and its configuration.
- In the AstroBlox Apps, there is a difference between a guest account and a standard account. Guest accounts allow the user to use the app, but limit his/her use of the bonus system. Once the user completes his/her registration, a standard account will be created. All AstroCoins acquired on the user’s guest account can be transferred to his/her standard account following registration.
- Upon proper completion of the registration process in a AstroBlox App, the user will also be able to automatically access AstroBlox games on the Website using the same access data.
- AstroBlox Apps are downloaded on the user’s end device via an internet connection. The connection costs applied may vary depending on the mobile operator or internet service provider and the user is charged separately by them. It is explicitly stipulated that the connection costs charged by mobile and internet service providers (and possible basic fees) are not included in the scope of the Operator’s services and users will be charged for them separately by mobile and internet service providers.
- The range of AstroBlox Apps can be seen on the Website. The Operator reserves the right to change, reduce or expand the range of AstroBlox Apps at any time, as well as to change the price of the AstroBlox Apps at any time, without stating a reason. Furthermore, the Operator has the right to no longer offer AstroBlox Apps at its own discretion. In exercising that right, the Operator has no obligations whatsoever towards cheap the user. The user has no claim to compensation if the AstroBlox Apps that he/she downloaded are no longer offered or are offered under limited or changed conditions.
- The AstroBlox Apps are protected by the copyright and trademark rights of the Operator. The user is allowed to save AstroBlox Apps on his/her end device. Any other form of saving, copying, any other duplication, editing or distribution of the game by the user is strictly forbidden.